Auto Body Work In Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Our age also comes with experience: With over 33 years in the field, we are familiar with the right auto body work processes and technologies to handle a repair efficiently. When a vehicle comes into the shop, we always follow the same process to ensure consistent quality in our repairs:
- A complete visual estimate and tear-down will be completed to assess the damage.
- Parts will be ordered as necessary for the repairs
- Once parts arrive, we will complete all repairs.
- If frame damage is suspected, we will use our Chief frame machine to identify the issue and correct the alignment.
- If wheel alignment is a problem, we will use our Hunter tire balancer and alignment machines to restore balance and functionality.
- We will repaint all parts as necessary, using expert paint color-matching and blending techniques, to provide you with a car that looks as good as new.
We work with all insurance companies and will keep both you and your insurer updated throughout the repairs process, eliminating delays and surprises. When you work with West Mesa Auto Craft, you’re working with one of the best auto body shops in Rio Rancho – and we’ll prove it to you with the quality of our repairs. Contact us today to get started!
Not only do we tackle repairs like wheel realignment, repainting, and frame work, we also deal with the insurance company on your behalf. All our services are backed by over 33 years of experienced and performed by I-CAR and ASE-certified technicians. Contact us to schedule repairs for your car or truck.
Rio Rancho Quality Auto Body Work
When your vehicle is involved in an accident, there’s only one thing on your mind: Getting it repaired right away so that you can get back to your normal life. You want to know that any auto body work required will be completed quickly and precisely, restoring your vehicle to its previous condition and getting you back on the road as soon as possible.
West Mesa Auto Craft has been one of Rio Rancho and Albuquerque’s most trusted auto body shops since 1987, and we pride ourselves in our personalized customer service and quality auto body work. When you need body work done – whether as a result of an accident or as part of a vehicle restoration project – trust us to handle the repairs swiftly and efficiently.
One Of West Side Albuquerque’s Top Auto Body Shops
We are one of the oldest shops in the area, and the original owner still manages the company. These deep roots in the community have enabled us to develop strong relationships with our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing the type of customer service that brings people back for more.Whether it’s deploying a tow truck to bring in your damaged vehicle or providing transportation to or from the shop while the vehicle is being repaired, we’ll go the extra mile to ensure our clients are taken care of.